At Torres Lawyers, we provide timely and commercially orientated advice in a range of property transactions.
Buying or selling a property is one of the most important decisions you will make in your life. It can also be a stressful time. At Torres Lawyers, we have the requisite care, skill and experience to ensure a smooth process from beginning to end.
We can act on your behalf in the sale and purchase of residential, commercial and rural property. We can offer assistance with the following:
- Help you fully understand the issues involved in purchasing or selling property in Australia
- Assistance with buying or selling at public auction/private treaty
- Information about the costs involved (including stamp duty)
- Advice for your Contract for Sale
- Advice in regard to the ‘cooling off period’
- Negotiating terms and conditions for the sale or purchase of property
- Advice in regard to sale or purchase of vacant land, units, strata and community title, rural land and purchases ‘off the plan’
- Advice for meeting lender requirements
- Arrange title searches and land enquiries
- Help you with settlement and exchange
- Advice in regard to building contracts
- Representation in dispute resolution and at Court
Whether you are buying or selling property, time is a critical factor. We provide an effective and practical conveyancing service, keeping you advised throughout and protecting your legal rights. We offer a competitive fixed-price conveyancing service.
It is important that you engage a commercial lawyer to negotiate, review or prepare your lease before entering into an agreement likely to have long term consequences on your business.
Torres Lawyers can assist you with retail and commercial leases.
We can also provide advice and assistance with mortgage transactions, securities, guarantees and refinances.
Contact us to find out more or to arrange a consultation.